I’m delighted to accept the nomination for the Outstanding Blogger Award
As most of you know, I love the Blogger Awards. They’re a lovely way to celebrate our fellow-bloggers and find out a bit more about them.
Antonia is a young and beautiful Lifestyle Blogger who writes about hair and beauty, and health. She also shares tips, reviews, opinions, and her life experiences. If you haven’t already read her blog, you might want to drop by to say hello.
The rules for the awards are:
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
1) What are the best three phrases to describe yourself? Fun-loving empath, supportive and non-judgmental.
2) Has your personality changed since childhood? Perhaps in some ways, but the little devil in me is still there. I’ve always had a very dry and sarcastic humour, and only those that know me understand lol.
3) When you are upset or angry, what’s the worst thing you could do? Haha, that depends on who I’m with.
4) What are you most proud of and why? I so proud of my mum because she raised 4 little horrors on her own, until my amazing step dad came along. So, I’m really proud of them both. But I suppose I’m most proud of my two sons because they’re now amazing you men.
5) What’s the biggest regret of your life and why? Staying longer than I should have, in dreadful relationships. Seriously, why did I put up with three jealous, controlling, narcissistic and spiteful men?
6) If you ever win a lottery for 1 million dollars, what’s the first thing you’d do? I’d treat my parents to whatever they wanted or needed. They don’t want for a lot but they deserve so much more.
7) If you’d go for a world tour, which destination would you go first and why? I think I’d start in all the cold countries like Iceland (I’d love to camp in an igloo) Sweden and Norway. Then I’d work my way round to hotter climates, say Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines.
8) What is the foremost thing you’d teach your child as a life lesson and why? Don’t lie to mama, don’t steal and never cheat. They knew that if they told me the truth, no matter what, I’d be able to help them.
My questions to anyone who would like to participate
Use the questions set by Antonia, above.
Not only are we all experiencing difficulties during these strange times, I’ve had some physical and mental health setbacks of my own lately. And just as I thought I was on the mend, I’ve now got flu, which has just about knocked me out.
So, this time, rather than looking out for some of my favourite new bloggers, I’m inviting everyone who wants to, to participate. If you want to get found and also to find some new bloggers, this is an ideal opportunity to tell us all a little bit more about you.
Over to you
What do you all think about the Blogger Awards? Love ’em or hate ’em, and why? As always, I look forward to any comments or questions, and constructive criticism is welcome.