Well, it’s the last day of 2019 and tomorrow, we’ll start the New Year 2020.
This year saw me starting my blog – only in August – and I’m delighted with the steady increase in followers, the fantastic comments, the advice, the support and the likes. It hasn’t been easy at times, particularly my posts about my personal experiences. However, I’ve just read through them and, do you know what? They hurt a little less. The power of writing, eh!
I’ve chosen to share my Top 10 blog posts and as I sifted through all the numbers, I was surprised to see that “My journey through a psychotic depression Parts I – V” consistently attracted a high number of comments, all of which were supportive and positive. So I thank you for that.
You can click on the blue links if you’d like to read any of the following blog posts.
In first place:
- My journey through a psychotic depression Part I
- My journey through a psychotic depression Part II
- My journey through s psychotic depression Part III
- My journey through a psychotic depression Part IV
- My journey through a psychotic depression Part V
2. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
3. How to stay emotionally healthy over Christmas
4. Fake mental health patients
6. 7 and more facts about schizophrenia
7. 5+ facts about male suicide
9. Strategies to help relieve your stress
Because it’s New Year’s Eve, often a time for reflection, and some people might experience emotional difficulties, I’m also adding this post:
Useful mental health contacts. If you’re struggling with mental health issues, please seek support.
I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for passing by, for reading some of my posts and for taking the time to comment. I’ve really enjoyed reading all your blogs too; I’ve been inspired, I’ve learnt, I’ve reflected, I’ve discovered, I’ve been impressed, I’ve cried and I’ve laughed out loud. I’ve honestly had so much fun in our blogging community and I’m looking forward to seeing what the new year brings.