I’ve been nominated for The Mystery Blogger Award – Yay!
A big thank you to Zeeshan who nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. It means a lot to me. For those who don’t know about Zeeshan, he’s a terrific blogger and you might want to drop by his blog.
He writes really well, and about many things, including philosophy and psychology, and we can learn a lot from him. He’s a great supporter of his fellow-bloggers, and is always keen to encourage them with kind words and commenting on posts. If you haven’t met him yet, why not drop by to say hello.
Rules guidelines for the Liebster Award:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award, Okoto Enigma. Check out her blog here!!
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Tell the readers three things about you.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers (tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts.
- Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one.
- Share a link to your best posts.
1-When is your birthday? Most precious gift that you would cherish lifelong? My birthday is in January and my most precious gift has to be, in case you didn’t already know, having my two amazing adult sons.
2- Which country and place do you belong to? I was born in Scotland and now live in London, where I’ve been for almost forty years.
3- Which supernatural powers would you choose – being invisible or to read others mind? Hmmm, perhaps I don’t want to know what’s on other people’s minds. So it’s got to be invisible, but only briefly. Imagine some big ol’ malodorous person sitting on my invisible lap on public transport, or people ramming their shopping trolley into my invisible ankles. Mind you, you don’t have to be invisible for that, people seem to have this compulsion around me.
4- What would you prefer – tea or coffee? Oooh, I do love a nice skinny, wet, extra hot, sugar-free latte, from my favourite coffee shop. Invariably, it’s never as hot as I’d like it.
5- How do you spend time when you’re free? Blogging mainly, reading, seeing friends and family.
Three things about me
- I’m the worst joke-teller ever. I never remember the punchline! I told my bestie a joke once and she laughed so much, she peed herself. Not ‘cos the joke itself was funny, but because she found it hysterical that I was telling a joke. She said it was the first time she ever heard me making a joke.
- Trigger warning and you might want to jump to the 3rd thing about me 😉 I slipped down the toilet, got my foot stuck, my chin hit the cistern, and I bit into my tongue in the process. Yes, I had to have stitches in my tongue. Oh, I was only little then, but I still proudly show off my scar when anyone asks.
- I was a majorette and a drummer in a pipe band when I was younger.
For the nominations, I’ll nominate the following bloggers who are all new to me. I love their blogs and I think you might too. Why not drop in to say hello?
I hope you’ll all participate and I look forward to finding out a little more about you.
- What would your friends say about you?
- Who would you say is your role model or mentor and why?
- How did you get into blogging and why?
- When was the last time you had a big old belly laugh and who were you with?
- Where was your last holiday and what was great about it?
my best posts some of my posts:
- What causes mental illness here.
- Can we improve our motivation here.
- How to improve your self-confidence here.
Over to you
I really hope that all the nominees will participate as I love reading their answers. However, I’m happy to read everyone’s comments and answer any questions, about anything, including constructive criticism.