I’m delighted to be nominated for this Award
I’m really happy I was nominated for this lovely Award by Ritisha who posts an array of things on her blog, whether it be delightful, heartfelt poetry or thoughtful book reviews. Please take a look at her blog for stories and photos of her travels through Iceland – that’s got to be on my Bucket List. Thank you Ritisha, much appreciated.
I know they’re not for everyone, but I do love the award questions — it’s a really great way of finding out about our fellow-bloggers, through reading about their lives, their likes, dislike and often funny answers
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero at vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout and more blogging opportunities).
- What is your favourite aspect of blogging? I love writing about my experiences and hope that people can take something positive from my blog. What I most love though is the community aspect, meeting new friends, sharing with and learning from fellow-bloggers.
- What is your favourite social media platform, and why? I suppose it’s WordPress as that’s where I get most of my readers from. I’m not tech savvy and therefore I don’t use anything other than WordPress, Twitter and Pinterest (which I’ve just started using).
- Are you more of an indoors or outdoors person? Oh, definitely outdoors, particularly when the sun’s shining, whether it’s at the beach, a beautiful blue lake or a picnic in the park.
- Tell me a weird fact about yourself! Mmmm, tough one. Ah, I used to be a majorette in a pipe band when I was a kid, with a white uniform, a tall white top hat with a big red feather in it 😉
- What is your favourite season? Definitely summer!
- What is your favourite memory? Wow, I have so many and some of them include being on the back of hubby’s massive BMW motorbike, travelling around Europe, stopping at some of the most beautiful places.
- Cats or dogs? Neither – sorry, I’m not and never have been a pet owner. All my family have a dog, but not for me. Categorically, no cats.
- If you were an only child, would you wish to have siblings? Crikey, yes. I’d have had nobody to tease mercilessly if I was a lone child, would I 😉
- What is your favourite ice-cream flavour? It has to be yummy scrummy chocolate with — more chocolate.
- What three wishes would you ask from a genie? Okay, I’m being selfish here but 1) Please take my physical pain away, 2) take away this damn virus and 3) Stop weapons of mass destruction.
My nominations are
- Maddie at Addicted to life
- Rajesh at Travelling foods
- Anushka at Pillow thoughts
- Kitty at Kitty Jade Blog
- Sadie at Blushy Ginger
I’ve chosen only to nominate five people this time round and please take a look at their work. I think they’re all young and upcoming bloggers who’d appreciate your support. There are so many other great blogs I’d love to introduce you to. But I also have another much appreciated Award nomination which I’ll respond to; answering the questions and setting questions of my own a.s.a.p.
My questions are
- Tell us two truths and one lie about you
- Where do you live and what’s great about it?
- What’s your favourite dish to cook?
- Where’s the best place – country, city, beach – you’ve visited or travelled to?
- Who’s your best friend and what would they say about you?
- Do you have siblings and what have you learned from them?
- Which age group do you fit into (10-20, 21-30, 31-40 and so on) and what’s been your favourite age?
- What’s your blog about?
- Where would you most love to travel to?
- When did you last have a good old belly laugh?
Thank you all for reading, and I hope you are safe and well! I’m happy to read any comments and answer any questions (about my dubious fashion sense; wearing a daft uniform when I was 11).