I’ve been nominated for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award
Many many thanks to Debby at DebbySEO who nominated me for the Vincent Ehindero blogger award. It means a lot and I really appreciate it. ❤ Debby’s a SEO Consultant who enjoys providing various SEO services, at reasonable prices, helping people improve their blogs and websites. Debby’s been supporting me recently, as I’m definitely not tech savvy. She’s really professional, very easy to work with and she’s your go-to-lady if you need SEO help. If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, I highly recommend you do.
I also want to thank Vincent Ehindero for creating this award in the first place! If you haven’t checked out his blog yet, please do!
Rules Guidelines for responding to Vincent Ehinero’s blogger award
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
Rules are meant to be broken, right? I’ve only nominated 7 bloggers this time round. I have 1 or 2 more nominations for awards sitting in my ‘draft’ file, so I’ll be able to nominate more amazing bloggers at a later date.
Debby’s Questions for Me!
- Have you been wanting to install plugins, but you think $25/mo for the WordPress package is too much? Have you considered migration to a Self-Hosted WordPress blog? As you know Debby, I’m not even sure if I’m self-hosting or whether I pay $25/mo for WordPress! You’re my go-to-lady, so you’ll probably know my answer before I do 😉
- Have you ever paid for SEO services, software or plugins? Which are your favorites? Yes, I’m currently paying a lovely, understanding and knowledgeable lady for SEO services 😉 I haven’t paid for software or plugins either (me thinks lol)
- Have you ever read a book that changed your life? Which ones and how did it affect you? I don’t think so Debby, therefore it’s a NO! I read a multitude of books in various genres and I enjoy them. But ask me the name of the author or the title after one week later, I wouldn’t remember at all.
- If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask? Mmmm, there are many questions I’d like answered, mainly of our government and MP’s. But I dare say, I’d never get a truthful answer from any of them.
- How many friends do you have on Facebook and how many actually mean something to you? I had to go check – 372 ‘friends’ after I halved that number a few months ago. I’d say every family member, which accounts for probably half of my FB ‘friends’ and probably a dozen or so close friends. However, I’m either too busy blogging, sick and sometimes too lazy to even open FB.
- If you could ask advice from any historical figure, who would it be, and what would you ask them? Bush and Blair! Why didn’t you put your own family in the frontline when you sent all our young men to a war that should never have happened? And can you say with 100% honesty, that what you did was right?
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? A cup of coffee and a quick read on my Kindle. I always have 2-3 books on the go at any one time!
- Jodie at A prisoner by no crime of my own
- Olivia at Olivia Lucie Blake, Lifestyle blogger
- Ashley at Mental Health @ Home
- Melinda at Looking for the light
- Maria Christina at Beautiful people inc
- Manishasky at A Human just like you
- Anyone else who reads this post and wants to participate!
No pressure to do this by the way, I just wanted to highlight your great blogs!
- What inspired you to write your blog?
- How long have you been blogging and how has your blog evolved?
- Where’s your favourite place in the world and why?
- Who’s been your role model/mentor and why?
- Why did you write your last post, and tell us a bit about it?
- When did you last study, what were you studying and any reason why you chose what you were studying?
- If you could ask one question of someone alive or dead, what would it be and why?
- Have you, or someone close to you, ever experienced mental illness and what’s your thoughts on the stigma and discrimination that goes with it?
- Would you know how to help someone experiencing a panic attack or psychosis?
- Would you speak up if you heard people using derogatory or inappropriate terms for mental illness i.e. “I’m a bit OCD today.”, “I’m really manic at work.”, or retard, loony, nutter, window-licker and psycho? What would you say?
- What would your family say about you, and why?
Over to you
I’ve chosen my nominees because I love their blogs and I hope you’ll drop by to see if you like them too. Everyone knows I’m a real drama queen when it comes to the awards, I love them! I love introducing new (to me) bloggers to the rest of the blogging community, and finding out a little bit more about them.
I hope you’ll all participate and I look forward to reading everyone’s answers. Does anyone else have comments or questions about mental illness? Feel free to answer any of the questions in the comment section.