I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award
Hip, hip, hooray! I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award, and I want to thank Jodie at Prisoner by no crime of my own for the nomination. Jodie only started blogging a few weeks back, and she shares her story as a way to help other survivors of sexual abuse. Jodie’s hard-hitting and honest writing resonates with me. I think you’ll find it interesting too, and I’d encourage you to take a look.
What Jodie says:
“All of my life I have wanted to share my story as a way to help other survivors. Through my words I hope to weave a map to help led other survivors of sexual crimes to a deeper recovery. My goal is to comfort the brokenhearted, and set them on a path that is a little freer in this great journey of life.”Jodie, Prisoner by no crime of my own
rules guidelines for participating in the Liebster Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for the Liebster Award and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees, telling them that you’ve nominated them for the Liebster Award and to look out for you post within the next few days
Questions from Jodie:
- If you had a once in a lifetime opportunity to interview someone famous, who would it be? Elvis Presley (stop laughing…………..)
- What is your biggest regret? Not leaving abusive relationships sooner or not blogging my about journey sooner.
- In which century would you have liked to live? I’d never want to go backwards, and I’m too afraid of what the future might bring. I’ll stay here thank you very much, in this century 🙂
- If your life were a book, what would its title be? I’ve haven’t given the title much thought. However, I think I’d like to write my book first and name it afterwards. If I’m pushed for an answer now, maybe My life is worth living, or does that sound a bit naff?
- If you had the power to make any animal talk, which one would you choose and why? I’d love to hear a talking dog and would ask him if he’s happy with his owner.
- Do you think the United States should have another political party? I’d rather have no political party at all.
- How would you describe yourself in one word? Fun-loving – erm, is that one word, or two?
- If you could invent something, what would it be? I’m going to go with Jodie’s answer on this one, and say calorie-free food.
- If you had to choose a color to describe your life right now would it be blue, yellow, green, red, grey or other? Yellow cos it’s nice and sunny.
- If you needed a mystery to be solved, whom would you turn to for help –Sherlock Holmes, Jane Marple or Hercule Poirot? Oh, that’s easy, it has to be Miss Marple, the fictional character in Agatha Christie’s crime novels.
- Which of these artists would you have liked to paint your portrait–Da Vinci, Vermeer or Frida Kahlo? I’d say Frida who’s better known for her uncompromising and brilliantly colored self-portraits that confront such themes as identity and the human body.
My nominees are:
There are lots great bloggers out there, and so many to choose from, so today I nominate the following blogs, and I hope you drop by to find out why I love them.
- Maja at Lampelina
- Chris at Chris Dove writes
- Anjali at Chasing the maximum life
- Chelsea at House of upbeat
- Cherie at Chateau Cherie
I’d really love you all to answer my questions, but there’s no pressure to respond.
I know I’ve only nominated five blogs today peeps, but I’ll nominate more when I respond to some of the other awards sitting in my draft folder.
My questions are:
The same as Jodie’s, above, and I really look forward to reading your answer. I love these blog awards, where bloggers recognise and appreciate other bloggers and introduce them to our particular niche community. I think it’s a fun way of getting to know a bit more about our fellow-bloggers.
Over to you
Love ’em or leave ’em? I know some of you dislike the awards, so go on, tell us why 😉 I love reading your comments and I’m happy to answer any questions. Moreover, I’d appreciate your constructive criticism relating to any part of my blog.