Why ‘Fibbing Friday’?
I’ve been having so many issues with my site over the last week and I’m unable to comment or ‘like’ other peoples blogs. I’m so frustrated and it’s really getting me down as I love to put my tuppence worth in 😉 I’m still waiting for support from WordPress — aarrgghh!
Hence this post, Fibbing Friday, which I grabbed from my blogging pal Liz at My wellbeing and learning journey here. I loved her fun answers so, in an effort to cheer myself up, I thought I’d give it a go.
It’s Fibbing Friday. How to play and where these questions came from today: https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2020/03/27/fibbing-friday-27th-march-2020/
Here’s the questions and my answers:
1. What was the significance of the little white dot on the TV screen at 11 pm? It was used to hypnotise you into going to bed every night at the same time, so no one would have any excuse for turning up late to school or work i.e. “I slept in”
2. Who were the Woodentops? They were UK’s largest Kitchen Fitters.
3. What is meant by the Gravy Train? It carries Bisto to all the major stores.
4. Who sang about flowers in the rain? The Stone Roses with Sheena Easton.
5. What do the initials MP stand for? Miserable Pillock.
6. What was Jiminy Cricket’s job? This one had me ‘stumped’ for a moment but then I remembered, he served tea at the Oval.
7. Why are diamonds measured in carats? Because they were originally found in vegetable patches.
8. What do Kimball and Hammond have in common? Both are names of organs – heart and lungs 😉
9. What is a swizzle stick? A twisted lollie on a stick.
10. What are chick peas? Green eggs.
Looking forward to you joining in and reading your answers. All other comments appreciated too — Do you like, love or hate this kind of post?