Why not take a look Aathmana’s blog, where she shares her stories, ideas and opinions, and her sweet nature shines through. Drop in and find out more about Aathmana and her take on books, poetry, quotes and films. I’m sure she’d appreciate some likes and comments.
You might also want to visit Vincent’s blog here.
The Rules for this award are:
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
- Make a Post of the award (with photo)
- Post the rules
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero @ vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities
Aathmana’s questions are
Why did you choose blogging? After many years of procrastination, “will I, can I, would I, should I, dare I?” (you get the picture) I decided that yes, I might have something people might be interested in reading. A book is what I always wanted but perhaps that will come later 🙂
How is this lockdown affecting you? Aarrgghhhh……. It’s got me tearing my own hair out – kidding! We’ve been at my step-daughter’s for the last 2 weeks (sshh, we snuck out – both we and them have all been in isolation 3 weeks previously and so there’s no chance of spreading the virus) and it’s been so much fun getting to play with the little ones, ages 4 & almost 3 years, particularly as the weather’s been good in the UK.
Which is the number one place that you would want to visit in your bucket list? Why? Oh wow, it would have to my next number one place as my best so far is Israel for one year. Okay, now it has to be India because it’s vast and also has a lot of history and I love the food. I’m determined to get there within the next 2-3 years and learn how to cook more Indian food. My ex’s dad and his new wife are both Indian and they cook the most amazing foods for us. Poori’s have to be the best thing since sliced bread.
When did you realise that you could do magic with your pen? I don’t think I ever did realise it and not so sure I believe it now. I suppose my younger cousins and best friends used to love the way I told my tales about growing up like only having a bath once a week and having to share the bath water with your siblings — urgh! Fortunately, I was 2nd oldest so I got in the bath after only one person, my big sister. I’d wait until my younger (by 11 months and we’re born in the same year) sister was having her hair washed then tell her I peed in the water 😉 Anyway, the kids and cousins always said I should write a book and I thought I’d best start small, hence the blogging
What do you believe in – Luck / skill? Well, I don’t think I’ve ever had much luck, so I’ve got to say skill. But then I wonder what skill I have. See my mum and my two sisters are great at drawing, knitting, crocheting and my brother’s good at painting and decorating, home-building and fixing cars but I can’t do anything like that with my hands. Perhaps cooking can be called a skill, even if it is only for me and hubby lol.
Now for my questions
- What’s your blog about and why did you start it?
- Who would you wish you could have dinner with and why?
- Where do you live and tell us a little bit about it?
- When was your last holiday and where did you go?
- Where would be your ultimate destination and why?
- What’s your favourite music?
- Reading or writing?
- What was the best meal you ever had and why?
- Love or hate your job and why?
- What would be your favourite job in the world and why aren’t you doing it?
And my nominees are:
- Liz @ https://mywellbeingandlearningjourney.wordpress.com/
I know I’ve said it before, but I do like these awards as for me, it’s a way of introducing some new bloggers and finding out a bit more about them. So why not visit some of these amazing blogs? And in the meantime, I hope you’re all enjoying or looking forward to your Sunday, what you up to?
You might like some of my other posts:
Being psychotic is no joke here